Victoria's changing travel patterns post COVID
Immediate policy actions to get Melbourne moving
In this webinar, our experts discuss how travel patterns will change as Victorians transition to COVID-normal.
They talk about:
- what it means for our transport infrastructure
- potential scenarios based on working from home levels, road congestion and public transport demand
- the risks of local virus transmission
They also discuss policy options to help people in Melbourne move around safely and efficiently and support the state’s economic recovery.
- Jonathan Spear, Deputy Chief Executive Officer Infrastructure Victoria
- Daniel Harrison, Principal Economist Infrastructure Victoria
- Neil France, Infrastructure Advisor Infrastructure Victoria