How do we make our water supply more sustainable and meet future water demand?
A discussion on water infrastructure in a changing climate
In this webinar, experts discuss how climate change is affecting Victoria’s water supply and infrastructure needs.
They talk about how to manage increased demand for water as Victoria’s population grows and our natural water supply declines. This includes:
- using alternative water sources like stormwater and recycled water
- changing how we design water infrastructure to respond to future challenges.
- Dr Jonathan Spear, Chief Executive Officer Infrastructure Victoria
- Jo Lim, Chief Executive Officer VicWater
- Dr Nerina Di Lorenzo, Managing Director Melbourne Water
- Tracey Slatter, Managing Director Barwon Water