Delivering critical social infrastructure for Melbourne's growth areas
Key findings from our research into social infrastructure access gaps
In this webinar, our panel discusses the findings from our research into access gaps in social infrastructure.
The panel explains why local governments need better support to deliver critical infrastructure in Melbourne’s 7 largest growth areas.
- the unmet need for social infrastructure in Melbourne’s growth areas
- why more funding is needed for libraries and aquatic centres
- proposed changes to the state government’s role in supporting integrated planning and funding social infrastructure.
They also answer audience questions about the research.
- Facilitated by Infrastructure Victoria’s Director Networks & Planning Peter Kartsidimas and Communications Director Mandy Frostick
- Jodi Sneddon, Principal Infrastructure Advisor, Infrastructure Victoria
- Giselle Osborne, Planner, Infrastructure Victoria