IPR public submissions
Our Infrastructure priorities for the regions report identifies the unique opportunities and challenges facing each of Victoria’s regions.
Stakeholders were invited to make submissions addressing regional disadvantage and/or comparative advantage, to inform the update to Victoria’s draft 30-year infrastructure strategy.
A total of 48 submissions were received, of which 27 submitters gave consent for their submission to be published. These can be viewed below.
Submissions closed on 7 February 2020, and findings from the report will inform Victoria’s infrastructure strategy 2021-2051 which will be tabled in the Victorian Parliament in mid-2021.
- Baw Baw Shire, Gippsland
- Brotherhood of St Laurence
- Campaspe Cohuna LLEN
- Casey Cardinia Libraries (Public Libraries Victoria)
- Catholic Social Services Victoria
- Central Victorian Greenhouse Alliance
- Central Victorian Primary Care Partnership – Climate Change Adaption: Cool Community Spaces
- Central Victorian Primary Care Partnership -Housing Crisis in Rural Victoria
- Centre Against Violence
- Centre for excellence in child and family welfare
- City of Ballarat
- Creative Victoria
- Department of Transport Gippsland
- G21 regional alliance
- Gannawarra Shire Council
- Goulburn Broken Greenhouse Alliance (13 councils)
- Goulburn-Murray Water
- Loddon Mallee Housing Services (Haven; Home Safe)
- Loddon Mallee Aboriginal Reference Group
- Moorabool Shire Council
- Ouyen Intermodal
- Public Galleries Association Victoria
- RMIT University
- Rural Councils Victoria
- South West Community Foundation
- Southern Rural Water
- WSM Regional Partnership and the Centre for Community Child Health